Meep!

So the dishcloths are made, cast-off, photographed, have survived a trip in the washing machine perfectly well and are drying on the radiator.  Hurrah!

In the words of the West Wing - what's next?


This is what's next:  Nicole Hindes' "Strangling Vine Lace Scarf"  I'm making it in Freedom Gorgeous DK from Twilleys of Stamford, which is a deliciously soft 75% bamboo, 25% nylon mix.  Purple of course.

While I was at my parents' place a couple of days ago (Mum has been patiently and tirelessly leading me through the basics of knitting) Mum found the pattern for me as something that she thought would be a good step on from the dishcloths, she knitted two repeats of it and then handed it over to me so that I could do the same - I did OK, so I'm going to give it a go.

So... I'm reasonably confident I can do it, I'm raring to go - why do I suddenly feel as though I can't do it?  It's taken me 6 goes to cast on to a standard I'm happy with!  Meep! :(

Comments

Popular Posts