The Art of Knitting

So, there's a new partwork on the market - "The Art of Knitting" by Hachette Partworks.

http://www.artofknitting.co.uk/

For £2.99 a week it gives you yarn, tuition and instructions on how to knit squares in different styles and colours to eventually make a Shaker style blanket.  Seems like a pretty good deal to me, and if the yarn comes with then I'm far more likely to actually do the knitting.  The first part included needles of the correct size too.  I feel a direct debit subscription coming on (especially since there are various useful free gifts for paying by direct debit).

The first square is knitted (I just need to embroider it) and I'm well stuck into a scarf using a pattern from the first issue.  It seems to be going well so far.  Photos to follow when there's a bit more of it.

Comments

Popular Posts