Stitch 'n' Bitch

So, I went to my first Stitch 'n' Bitch last night at Spins and Needles in Lincoln.  It's my local yarn/general knitting and crochet stuff supply store and I love it dearly.  It also has the advantage of being pretty close to where I work, and the Stitch 'n'n Bitch was scheduled to start about 15-20 minutes after I was due to finish work.  Perfect!

So I went along and it was lovely.  I spent about an hour and a half working on my "Postal Hug" (photos to follow when the recipient has received it, since it's a surprise gift) and talking to like-minded people. Absolutely wonderful!  The only thing I discovered was that I work on American crochet terminology and they all work on English - most likely because it was the internet that taught me for the most part, and the vast majority of crochet stuff on the internet is American.

I'm looking forward to the next one at the end of next month.  I shall bake something to take along, I think. :)

Comments

Popular Posts